What is Online Personal Training?
Online personal training is a new and exciting option in personal training. It allows clients to workout anywhere and anytime with a customized plan without the limitations time and expense of a gym.
Who is it for?
Online training is for anyone who trains at home, travels frequently, or goes to the gym but wants to get better results.
- Strength training for people with low back pain and osteoporosis
- Endurance Coaching for running and triathlons.
How does it work?
Your online personal training experience will start with a phone consultation then a video or in-person assessment. After the assessment a training plan will be uploaded to the Trainerize app or TrainingPeaks where you will have access to your workouts on your phone or tablet. Each workout will have the list of exercises, repetitions, pace, recommended weights and a video with explanation of the exercise. Recording the weight lifted into the app automatically tracks your progress throughout your training plan.
What do I get?
- Free phone consultation
- Online video or in person assessment
- Custom workout plan created for you to achieve your goals.
- Nutritional Audit if necessary
- Access to training apps (Trainerize or TrainingPeaks)
- Email, Phone, and Text support