Online personal training is a new exciting training option that gives you the access to a personal trainer and effective programming with the convenience of training whenever and wherever is convenient for your schedule at a fraction of the cost of seeing a personal trainer in a 1 to 1 setting.
WHAT DO I GET WITH ONLINE PERSONAL TRAINING?
With online training you get a customized training program designed for your specific goals and the equipment you have access. Your custom program is uploaded into our training app. When it is time to workout just open the app and start your workout. IT’S THAT SIMPLE.
Here is a quick list of everything you get.
- An initial consultation and movement screen via zoom.
- An easy to follow program that will help improve your strength
- Anytime access to your trainer via messages via the app
- Demo videos of all exercises including commentary and text
- Exercise form feedback to help you perform movements correctly
- Workout as well a body stat tracking and charting to help you easily see your progress
- Regular review of your progress and program with modifications and feedback to keep you progressing
- All your workouts and other reminders on an easy to use digital calendar
Who can benefit from online coaching?
You want to find a coach with a specific expertise or niche who can best help you reach your fitness goals.
The trainers at F3 Fitness are also chiropractors and physical therapists who specializes in designing workouts for people who have a previous or long-standing injury like knee pain, low back pain, neck pain and shoulder pain who want to get stronger.
A huge variety of people can benefit from online personal training. You may be an especially good candidate for online coaching if one or more of the following describes you:
- You want to work out at home
- You go to the gym regularly to jump on the bike, treadmill or elliptical but don’t know what to do with the dumbbells or weight training machines.
- You live in a remote location
- You have a very full schedule
- You travel a lot
- You can get an effective workout with minimal equipment. A set of dumb bells, bands and a mat gives you hundreds of workout and exercise options.
- You’re on a budget
- You’re not paying a coach to be in person to oversee your workout. If you can motivate yourself to get the workout done online training is a great cost-effective option.
What type of client might not do well with online coaching?
If you need an appointment to get your workout in or need a group to motivate you to workout, online personal training is not for you. Online training provides you with the structure, support and accountability to reach your goals, but you need to bring a level of self-motivation and discipline to make online training work.
How does online training work?
Check out the video below to give you an idea of how simple it is to get your workout done using the app.