F3 Fitness has started live streaming our workouts directly to your home. With the current COVID-19 pandemic and need for social distancing live streaming workouts is a great alternative to coming into the studio. It is a live workout with a personal trainer leading the workout, demonstrating the exercises and providing alternatives as needed. It is as close to having a personal trainer in the room with you as you can get.
How does it work?
- For first time users you need to schedule your first free trial workout on mindbody, or the mindbody app.
- After you have scheduled your workout you will get a link in your confirmation email. Click that link and you will be directed straight to the workout using zoom. Alternatively there is a link at the f3fitnessonline.com home page, just click the “zoom online workout” button.
- If you are using your phone or tablet you will need to download the “zoom cloud meeting” app and set up a free account.
- After you joined the meeting you will have the option to turn on your camera.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TUTORIALS BELOW TO SEE HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO JOIN A WORKOUT
Although you do not need any equipment, you will have a better workout experience if you have some basic fitness equipment.
- Dumb bells(You don’t need an entire weight rack just a couple to use for different exercises)
- Mini Bands
- Gym Mat
- Medicine Ball
“The remote workout system works great. The workouts are almost the same as the studio and can be tailored to what equipment you have available on the fly. Mike is still able to monitor form and offer suggestions and alternates when needed. A great way to burn some energy when you can’t get to the gym!” -Brian D.